Lead Front End Developers - Greenfield Investment Project
Lead Front End Developer / UI
Salary: 100% Negotiable
A global investment firm are offering the opportunity for the UK's top Front End Developers to join their Greenfield Project.
This project is business driven which means a large budget, freedom for creativity and the chance to be part of the decision making in technology used.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and designing for performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and working as part of a global team
- Experience developing customer facing web applications and UIs
EXPERT KNOWLEDGE IN ONE OR MORE OF:
- Responsive web development
- HTTP/2, REST and GraphQL
- Web sockets
- Front end styling, CSS
- Experience in UX Design, UX design tools and UX methodologies
- Experience developing for mobile websites and applications.
- Knowledge and experience developing with redux, redux sagas, redux forms etc
- Knowledge and experience of internationalisation and developing multi language websites
- Prior experience working in an engineering or UI development role in financial services
- Experience developing customer facing web applications and UIs with real time features
To apply please call Liam Wilson on or email .
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java, Web, PHP and Mobile recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for JAVA, Web, PHP and Mobile professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.