KS2 Primary Teacher
KS2 Teacher required, various job roles, immediate starts & competitive daily rates.
Your new company
You`ll be working for a well-respected education recruitment specialist and will have access to the most sought after teaching positions in the Taunton area. Due to extremely high demand Hays Education is looking to recruit Key Stage Two specialists who can work within local primary schools on an assortment of assignments.
Your new role
You will be working within mainstream primary schools throughout Taunton and will be working solely in Key Stage Two. We are looking for Qualified and Newly Qualified Teachers who have proven experience within Key stage Two and who are able to demonstrate good behaviour management techniques. You`ll have immediate access to a range of long term and day-to-day teaching jobs which will offer you the chance to teach in small, medium and large sized schools as well as varying class sizes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Up-to-date knowledge of the Key Stage Two national curriculum
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Experience within a primary school in the last 2 years
What you'll get in return
- Competitive rate of pay
- Holiday pay
- Ongoing support from a dedicated primary consultant
- Shopping vouchers every time you refer a friend
- Instant access to a pre-existing network of primary schools
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.