Marketing & Partnership Development Director
We are searching for an experienced Maketing & Partnership Development Director for an leading education training organisation.
You will be working in partnership with Teaching School Alliances, Multi-Academy Trusts, Early Years Providers, Universities and Colleges as well as a network of hundreds of practitioners including school leaders, teachers, support staff, coaches, facilitators and assessors.
This is a national role but you will be required to attend the Bristol office around once a week.
Role of the Marketing & Partnership Development Director:
A member of the Leadership Team, modelling good leadership and contributing to the design and delivery of the Vision & Business Plan.
• Lead the implementation of the growth strategy.
• Run campaigns to develop new delivery partners, especially teaching school alliances, across the UK.
• Run marketing campaigns to increase programme registrations: digital and social media, events and speaking slots, EDM, website and SEO, thought leadership, white papers, strategic relationships in the sector.
• Increase advocacy, referrals and recommendations through our network of alumni, partner schools, facilitators and employees, newsletters, Network events, referral campaigns etc.
• Work with the leadership team to ensure exceptional care and quality are an intrinsic part of the entire learner journey from first contact through to graduation, resulting in passionate advocates.
• Work closely with the MD and PR provider to project the BPN brand and proposition into the market through articles, speaking events, roundtables etc
• Manage the marketing and development team, ensuring all have clear objectives, regular 121s, training, team meetings and honest feedback
• Work with colleagues to secure new programmes through bids for public sector contracts, licenses, Apprenticeship accreditation and acquisitions.
• Organise market research and customer insight
• Oversee and develop Branding, collateral, resources and websites
• Work with the MD to assess the market for international programmes
Experience of Marketing & Partnership Development Director:
Undergraduate Degree ?
Relevant professional qualifications in Marketing ?
Post-graduate qualifications, for example: MBA - Desirable
Great knowledge of and affinity for the Education & Skills sectors ?
A proven track record of increasing income through marketing, partnership, sales, bid and advocacy campaigns. ? Experience of leading partnerships, marketing & digital strategy ?
Creative, innovative and effective at leading change ?
Evidence of successful line management and project management ?
Experience of managing marketing channels, suppliers and events ?
Evidence of creating positive partnerships and relationships ?
Understanding of Apprenticeship funding and delivery models ?
Driven to see things through to successful completion and results ?
Experienced in product development especially digital products ?
Excellent writing and speaking skills, able to present to large groups, high level excel, power-point and word skills ? Good network of contacts across the Education & Training sectors ?