Audio Visual Engineer
My Client are looking for a hard working installation / commissioning engineer with a 'can do' attitude to join a growing audio visual business.
Duties will include:
- Onsite installation and engineering of audio visual and IT products UK and European wide.
- Offsite testing, configuration of equipment
- Provide helpdesk support for existing customers
- Basic project planning including help to design, plan and implement successful projects
- Increase the company’s knowledge of products through vendor training
- Day to day assistance to technical services manager and directors (pre-and post sales)
- Minimum 1-2 year’s experience of audio visual installation
- Ability to be on the road when required and sometimes at short notice. The role will include installation sites throughout the UK and Europe which can span several days at a time
- Basic networking skills required
- Work as part of a team on bigger installations but for smaller self-contained projects be capable of handling the project from handover from sales to delivery to the customer with support from the Technical Services Manager
- A 'can do’ attitude and willingness to go above and beyond to get a job done right.
- Any professional training certifications would be advantageous but not essential (Microsoft, Infocomm, Prince2 etc)
- Experience of working to a project plan
- Experience of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word)
- Desire to learn and develop as an employee with a want to bring something to the business
- Full UK driving clean licence and access to their own vehicle for day to day commuting (company pool van is provided though)
In return the right candidate will get a competitive salary based on experience, private health care, 25 days holiday, company laptop/mobile phone, access to company pool van and on-going career development path with training courses and certifications.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.