Teachers or Cover Supervisors - Exeter/Taunton/Axminster
Due to increased business with using schools our secondary division seek teachers for day to day, ad hoc and ongoing longer term or permanent teaching opportunities within Good schools in and around the Exeter/Taunton area.
As a supply teacher working teaching personnel you can benefit from:
- Opportunities to try various schools in the area to find the right teaching role for you (particularly beneficial if you have just moved to the area or have worked within one school for many years)
- A consultative relationship with a dedicated consultant who will actively represent you to schools.
- Competitive rates of pay reflective of the type of cover required (planning, preparing & marking for example) up to £140 per day considered (dependant on experience)
You will need:
- Recent experience working within a secondary or FE setting we can obtain references from
- A teaching qualification or the equivalent in terms of teaching experience
- A current DBS on the update service
- A flexible nature and keenness to deliver engaging and quality lessons in the classroom
For quality and flexible candidates we can offer guaranteed work schemes - to ensure guaranteed pay everyday!
We are always interested in engaging with Teachers, Cover Supervisors, tutors and unqualified specialists seeking flexible work opportunities within school so please call Sophie at the Exeter branch today on for more details about how we can help you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.