We are a niche independent Glasgow-based consultancy that specialises in working with companies that are in distress or going through a period of change and challenge. Since 2010 we have successfully worked with and supported a diverse range of clients operating in a variety of markets across all of Scotland.
We pride ourselves on being extremely client focused with an emphasis on building long term business relationships that last beyond the immediate crisis clients are faced with. As a result of year-on-year growth we are now looking to recruit two management consultants to strengthen our existing team.
The successful candidates shall be required to provide front-line managerial and financial advice and support to new and existing clients. This will require a flexible approach to meet the needs of our clients, very often at short notice.
A very high level of attention to detail is required, complemented by a confident approach to tackling demanding situations with strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills essential.
This is rare opportunity to join a firm that has ambitious plans to grow and expand further in the coming years. We are looking for candidates capable of working on their own initiative whilst making a positive contribution to our business as part of the team. A willingness to travel across Scotland is required and therefore a full UK driving licence is necessary.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidates will be qualified or part-qualified (ICAS, ACCA, CIMA) with a minimum of 3 years experience working with SME’s.
Candidates must have a good all round knowledge of current accounting software packages and have the necessary skills and experience to be capable of fulfilling the following tasks to a consistently high standard
- Carry out an in-depth analysis on financial and market information provided prior to commencing a new assignment
- Carry out a strategic, financial and operational Business Review on new clients prior to preparing and presenting a detailed follow up report with recommendations
- Liaise at a senior level with clients, external stakeholders, banks , HMRC and major creditors
- Provide ongoing front line advice and support to clients with regard to their performance
- Prepare, analyse and report on monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Prepare, analyse and report on rolling cash flow forecasts
- Prepare and present fully integrated annual projections