Senior Accountant/Client Manager
Senior Accountant/Client Manager job based in Blackburn for an accountancy firm recruiting an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant to join their highly successful team of accountants.
This accountancy job would be ideal for an existing Senior Accountant wanting to make the move up to a Client Manager’s position or a qualified and highly experienced Client Manager looking for a new challenge.
We are working with our client, a leading accountancy firm based in Blackburn to find a highly experienced and fully qualified (ACCA or ACA), technically minded Senior Accountant with a track record of managing both qualified and part-qualified accountants.
Reporting to the Senior Manager and Partners, the successful applicant will be a confident and effective communicator at all levels with the ability to work to deadlines.
The Senior Accountant/Client Manager will undertake the following work:
- Building and maintaining successful client relationships with a diverse array of business entities across a variety of exciting industries
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparation of personal tax returns and company tax returns
- Reviewing the work of Semi Senior Accountants and Junior Accountants
- Monthly and quarterly management accounts and associated commentary
- Portfolio management
- Liaising with clients whilst providing financial information and advice
- Reviewing systems and processes
- Implementation and management of training and development
The ideal Senior Accountant/Client Manager will have experience of leading and training staff but also have exceptional customer service skills with a client-orientated approach.
Contact us today to discuss this outstanding opportunity for a Senior Accountant/Client Manager job to further your career within an established Blackburn based accountancy firm.