Audit Senior - Glasgow
Due to expantion our client is looking to recruit an Audit Senior.
The Audit Senior will be carry out audir work on a varied portfolio of clients. We are seeking a person who has a strong technical ability and excellent client facing skills.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- ICAS / ACA / ACCA qualified (or nearly qualified)
- Have at least 2-3 years in practice
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- A good mixture of audit and non audit skills
- Be knowledgable with Microsoft products, Sage and Iris knowledge preferble
- Some practical knowledge of corporate and personal tax
- Be confident to train junior staff
- Must have the ability to work using your own initiative and to be able to work under pressure from time to time to meet deadlines
- A full driving licence will be required for this role
Not What You Were Looking For?
If this opportunity doesn’t quite hit the mark but you have practice experience and would like to investigate alternatives please contact us.
Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialised Public Practice recruitment business and this represents just one of our many assignments. We specialise in:
Accounts, Audit and Business Assurance
Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
Outsourcing and Payroll Services
IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success story.