The recruitment department of the French Chamber is acting as a recruitment agency for its 600 member companies. One of them is currently recruiting a Finance Manager.
The company is a providing catering/food services.
The role is a permanent position, full time and based in Central London.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the daily finance operations
- Responsible for the monthly preparation of the management accounts
- Responsible for the monthly reconciliation of trial balance and balance sheets
- Managing local finance processes and procedures, internal controls and compliance
- Overseeing the stock control system
- Production of the operating costs reports
- Liaising with the Group Accountant for the reconciliation of the operating costs
- Responsible for invoicing, debt management and cash planning
- Advising the management on operations policy and decision through financial analysis and report
- Revenue cycle control with detailed and accurate review on weekly basis
- VAT accounts reconciliation and return submission to the Inland revenue
- Assisting the Head of Finance in ad hoc projects and analysis work
- Liaising with the other Finance Managers of the group in inter-company financial matters
- Attending regular review with Head of Finance and Group Accountant
- Advising the Head of Finance in improving and enhancing the productivity of the accounting system
- Recruitment and selection of department staff in conjunction with HR
- Assessing and development of training needs
- Carry out disciplinary matters relevant to the team in accordance with the company procedures
Qualifications and Skills:
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or local equivalent)
- Strong technical skills in budgeting and financial accounting
- Extensive knowledge of UK GAAP
- Second European language is an advantage
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills are important
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. Please, apply only if your profile matches the requirements listed above.