Competition Solicitor 1-3 PQE
Our client is one of the largest international law firms and they are looking for an Associate with ideally 1-3 years PQE, to join their Competition and Trade team in London.
The Competition and Trade team deals with a range of merger work, competition investigations, competition litigation, behavioural advice and a broad range of regulatory and trade work. The team also advises extensively on public procurement matters and state aid.
The team is busy, the work is high quality and associates are encouraged to take on high levels of responsibility and client contact, and be actively involved in business development activities within the team and across the firm’s sector groups.
They are looking for motivated, ambitious candidates who have a passion for competition law and who want to be part of a supportive and inclusive culture.
The ideal candidate for the above position will:
- have in the region of 1-3PQE
- have a solid background and experience in UK and EU competition law, and a willingness to learn public procurement, state aid and trade law
- have excellent communication and drafting skills - the ability to communicate succinctly is a must
- have strong commercial acumen
- be self-motivated and a team player
- be well-organised with strong administration and time management skills and the ability and drive to meet demanding deadlines