Commercial Finance Analyst
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Commercial Finance Analyst who is looking to join a widely recognised brand in the gaming industry. You will have exposure to multiple divisions within the business, both within and outside of finance. The main purpose of the role is assisting the financial Controller, in the process, follow up, and implementation of the group strategy.
- Account follow up of the divisions
- Assist Cash flow management and month end process
- Assist in preparing Budgets and forecasts for different operations.
- Assist in preparing simple business plan
- Prepare and analyse P& L and monitor with Budgets
- Understand and ensuring compliance with the business processes and identify key controls and risks
- Help in day to day control by identify gaps and weaknesses and report them quickly, and suggest improvement
- Conduct control testing and evaluation for key process controls
- Partner the wider finance function in relation to internal control
- Occasional travel abroad to visit offices
Desired Skills and Experience
- An Accounting Qualification. With a minimum Bachelor degree, and studying towards ACCA, CIMA, etc
- Working experience of 3 to 5 years, in a commercial environment.
- A thorough knowledge of the retail business. Experience for working with emerging market would be an advantage