An exciting opportunity has become available within a Large Service Company, as a result of this growth we have an exciting opportunity within the Finance Team for an ambitious, tenacious Finance Assistant to join this busy team and grow along with the company.
Initial duties for the successful applicant will include:
- Sales and purchase ledger processing
- Checking and processing credit cards and expenses
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and card receipts
- Checking and reconciling supplier statements
- Credit Control
- Preparing VAT returns
- Process expenses
- Purchase order and supplier payments
- Administration duties including filing, dealing with queries
- Banking duties & petty cash, journals, preparing month end
You will have excellent attention to detail, manage and prioritise your workload and meet deadlines within dedicated timescales. Good communication skills and a strong working knowledge of excel are required to be successful in this role.
AAT or QBE with 2years previous experience within finance is preferred.
Please send your CV to me ASAP as this is an excellent opportunity with a great package within a friendly team!