Configuration Analyst - Tech Innovation Leader - Leeds
We are on the lookout for a Configuration Analyst for our client who are in the midst of a cutting edge digital transformation where you will be required to help link IT and the rest of the business by providing day to day support for a variety of second and third line systems including Oracle Service Cloud, Atlassian Suite, Salesforce and other bespoke applications.
Role: Configuration Analyst
Salary: £25k to £32k (depending on experience)
- Resolving Incident tickets based on business impact and urgency and ensure these are resolved within SLA targets.
- Create and maintain system documentation, including Integration points.
- On-boarding new clients
- Proactively identify faults and follow continuous improvement processes to resolve them.
- Support applications
- Create / maintain relationships with business stakeholders and third party suppliers.
- Experience of developing and implementing both unit and scenario tests for both existing and newly developed code bases
- Good understanding of web services protocols (REST, SOAP, API)
- Successful track record in developing quality software products and shipping production ready code / configuration
- Proven experience of working with Version Control
- Experience of supporting, modifying and maintaining and systems and code bases
- Ability to break down complex problems and communicate to their peers
- RDBMS experience - Ideally Oracle
- Commercial Experience of both TDD and BDD
- Understanding of Cloud Computing technologies
N: Ashley Loofe
MRJ Recruitment is a niche Recruiter, challenging the norm. With offices in Manchester and London we have grown to become a trusted Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Retail and Digital industries since we were formed 5 years ago. For more information on MRJ and for a list of our current vacancies, please visit us today at www.mrjrecruitment.com