Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
£60,000 - £65,000
Juice Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a rapidly expanding ambitious organisation with an international presence, which is looking to appoint a Head of Marketing, reporting directly to board.
You will be managing a small vibrant team of skilled individuals, utilising your exceptional marketing skills, with a view to developing the profitability of the business through the creation, development and implementation of sales strategies both nationally and internationally.
As Head of Marketing, you will have a sound and up to date understanding of online retail, know how to identify opportunities and drive brand awareness and site traffic.
- Maintain, analyse and grow web presence and sales.
- Manage budgets and report on P&L.
- Deliver traffic through email marketing, SEO, social media etc
- Enhance the website to aid in conversions, increase traffic and provide better customer experiences on site.
- Manage external service providers.
- Build and develop strong relationships with all customers
- Project manage and lead strategic marketing campaigns.
- Report to senior management on all marketing related processes.
- Manage Marketplace channels.
Skills and Experience
- B2C & B2B multi-channel campaigns
- Search engine optimisation and search engine marketing
- Pay-per-click marketing
- Website design & development
- Project management
- html email and sms marketing
- B2B and B2C website CMS management
- Web analytics
- Budget management
- CRM integration and data management
As the ideal candidate you will have a proven record as an innovative Senior Marketing Manager and will play a pivotal role in raising the organisations profile, generating new business and assisting with the delivery of all Sales and Marketing targets. You will have the ability to consistently deliver the brand message through all media including internal and external communication.
You will have an unflappable and calm demeanour, with the ability to juggle multiple projects.
You enjoy working in a fast paced environment and bare excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi task and priorities workloads and meet deadlines to a high standard.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity and you would like to hear more, please contact Kate Davis at Juice recruitment today!