INSURANCE ACCOUNT HANDLER/BROKER (PERSONAL LINES/COMMERCIAL)
Clark James Insurance Recruitment are working with a professional Insurance broker in the Hertfordshire area who genuinely reward and invest in their loyal staff. They have two vacancies, one is dealing with Private Clients and the other Commercial Business Insurance- we have vacancies across Herts and London.
The company continues to expand and they are looking for enthusiastic staff with Insurance broker experience who are looking to progress their career.
Role and Responsibilities
- To be responsible and accountable for the renewal retention, maintenance, negotiating premiums with underwriters, processing adjustments, preparing documentation and growth of a portfolio of clients, to include household, motor and/or Commercial Insurance
- To cross-sell insurance and approved products according to the demands and needs of the existing clients.
- Acquire new personal lines business through leads generated by the company
- At least a year of experience in an account-handling role within a general broker or in an Insurance Company Environment
- Technically competent on mainstream insurance classes
- Competent on Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook programs
- Good level of numeracy and spelling
- Competent business letter-writing skills
A solid salary and benefits package are on offer for the right person and the company are keen to invest in CII studies so if you have already started on this path then all the better!
Apply today in strict confidence for more information and an immediate interview.
Keywords: Insurance Broker, Insurance Advisor, Adviser, Commercial Insurance Commercial Broker Commercial Account Handler, Personal Lines Insurance, Insurance Consultant, Sales