Learning Support Assistant / Teaching Assistant
Do you have experience working with students with additional needs?
Are you caring and calm in your approach?
Class People are currently looking for a number of Learning Support Assistants / Teaching Assistants to work at a dedicated SEN Setting based in Bournemouth. You will be predominantly be working on a 1:1 basis with students with additional needs on a day to day basis.
To be considered, you must:
- Have recent experience working with students with additional needs
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Team Teach trained is an advantage but not essential
In return, you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Support from a dedicated consultant
- The chance to work in a challenging but extremely rewarding role
- Regular social events
- Access to CPD
- Refer a friend scheme
For more information or to apply, please contact us today on .