Net Developer C# / ASPNet / Xamarin / SQL
We are recruiting for a .Net Developer C# / ASP.Net / Xamarin / SQL.
Well-established, growing software company, Hyperspheric Solutions Ltd, is the creator of GO 4 Schools, an online, high-performance platform that is transforming the way schools across the country collect, analyse, visualise and share - with students and parents - a wide range of data to support students’ education. Our teams are professional, friendly people who pride themselves on delivering a first-class software solution with a positive social benefit in a collaborative working environment.
A software developer, confident or familiar with all aspects of full-stack development (C#, C++, Java, etc.), eager to work on a high-quality, high-performance Software as a Service solution. You will have a good degree in Computing, Mathematics, Science or Engineering, and a keen desire to develop your skills further. You are a confident communicator with an aptitude for producing innovative solutions working independently as well as part of a team.
As part of our established, friendly development team you will create and add value to new and existing developments across the GO 4 Schools platform. You will be involved in:
- Developing scalable cloud based services
- All aspects of software development, including requirements capture, object-oriented software design, user-interface design, prototyping and testing
- Using appropriate test strategies such as unit testing and TDD
- Ensuring the system remains highly responsive and highly available
Up to date tools and hardware are a given. As a valued employee we will foster the development of your career through training that is tailored to your own needs, through in-house training, mentoring and/or accredited courses. As a growing company, we also offer opportunities for progression into team-leadership roles.
- 25 days holiday p.a. plus public holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Flexible working hours, 35 hour working week
- Cycle to work scheme
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Hyperspheric Solutions Ltd is an equal opportunities employer
Recruitment for this role will be continuous until September 2018.
All applicants must provide documentation to show they have the right to work in the UK. No sponsorship is available.