Primary Teaching Roles in Worcester
Are you thinking about returning to your teaching career? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Class People are the leading education recruitment company in the South West, which has developed a long working relationship with schools in Worcester and its surrounding areas.
At the moment we are experiencing a high volume of day to day, Ad-Hoc work and a constant influx of long term and permanent teaching positions.
We are currently looking to speak with people who have at least 6 months experience within the education sector and are looking for either full time or part time employment.
Roles we are currently recruiting for:
- Early Years Teacher- full time
- Short term supply
- Day to day supply- flexible hours
- Long term supply
- a QTS, NQT or equivalent
- a genuine passion for working with children
- the ability to work off your own initiative and the ability to work well within a team
- a clean, valid DBS certificate (preferably on the DBS update service)
- at least two references, (one professional) that can cover your work experience within school settings
Benefits of working with Class People:
- Competitive rates of pay depending on the placements.
- Guarantee scheme
- Support of a dedicated Consultant
- Recommend a friend scheme- Get £100 Love2Shop vouchers when a friend has worked with us for 12 days or more
- Opportunities to enhance your skill set and work in a variety of settings.
- Continued Professional Development Training
- 24 hour support and service