Midday Meals Supervisor: Primary
We are looking to appoint a friendly and energetic midday meal supervisor to join our vibrant and diverse team. You will be responsible for ensuring the safety, welfare and good conduct of pupils during their lunchtime break, supervising and helping children in the dining and play areas.
Chobham Academy opened in September 2013 after joining the highly successful group of Harris academies. This 3-18 Academy is a world class educational legacy of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games. Situated within the new East Village complex, the academy serves the community to be established in 2,800 new homes, along with existing communities in Newham, Waltham Forest and nearby London Boroughs. In July 2015, Chobham Academy was graded as an Outstanding school in every category.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working with nursery and primary aged children, including with those who may have additional needs
- The ability to encourage and inspire young people
- An effective team worker who understands academy roles and their own position within these
Why work at Chobham Academy?
At Chobham Academy you will be working as part of a supportive team. In addition, we provide excellent professional development opportunities through the Harris Federation.
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work;
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn;
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children;
- A collaborative and welcoming staff team.
- A senior leadership team that is highly committed to developing others
For more information, please download the Candidate Information Pack via the apply link, or contact the school on .
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.