Employee Benefit Paraplanner
Are you looking for work within a business who has strong values, appreciates recommendations and allows you to bring influence?
Do you want to be rewarded for your research efforts and be able to support Consultants working with large corporate businesses across the UK?
An award-winning Employee Benefits organisation are looking for an experienced Corporate Paraplanner to join their team in the heart of London. Working with a team who focus on research and compliance to provide the best possible service to their corporate clients.
- Draft suitability reports
- Support Financial Advisers with technical research regarding Corporate Pensions
- Attend meetings with Financial Adviser
Candidates should have the following experience:
- Over 5 years’ experience working with IFA environment
- Achieved Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Previous experience working with Employee Benefits and Corporate Pensions
- Strong knowledge of Financial Services products including Corporate Pensions
You will receive a competitive basic salary of up to £45,000 with a strong Employee Benefits package as well as progression routes due to expansion plans over the next 5 years and you will also gain the opportunity to take professional qualifications working towards Chartered and Fellow statuses with The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) or The Pensions Management Institute (PMI)