£61,000 plus bonus & other benefits
Automotive Components and Systems
My client, who are currently looking for an IT Manager are a multinational and recognised leader in their chosen products designing and manufacturing advanced automotive systems and components for the major global automotive car manufacturers throughout the UK, Europe, USA and the Far East.
As the worlds leading designer and manufacturer of these products this well established company now have a requirement for an IT Manager to manage the whole IT services portfolio of UK operations and to be a key and senior member of their management team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for.
- Proactively identifying, recommending, developing, implementing and supporting technology solutions for all aspects of the organisation.
- Design, Plan, coordinate and direct IT related activities for the company.
- Controlling assigned IT global projects from initial concept to completion for a wide range of IT initiatives.
- IT projects focussing on SAP ERP and further SAP application solutions.
- The developing of the IT team and ensuring full commitment and support for training, communications, motivation, H&S and discipline.
- The development and control of the department’s continuous improvement processes.
- Manage the IT budget and provide initial project estimates for cost-benefit analysis on technology solution projects.
- Overseas travel will be necessary from time to time mainly to other group locations throughout North America, Europe and the Far-East.
Applications are invited from experienced IT (Information Technology) Managers, with an Engineering manufacturing background who have also had extensive SAP experience.
The position comes with a negotiable salary and other benefits include, a very competitive and generous bonus, pension, life assurance, private healthcare, permanent health insurance, relocation assistance (Where necessary), the chance to work within a world class manufacturing facility, on-site restaurant, on-site gym, a thorough training and development programme plus excellent prospects for advancement within this successful, global and well established fortune 500 organisation.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, experience and drive please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org