Technical Development Team Lead / Manager - Leeds - £55K
Technical Development Team Lead / Manager - Leeds - £55K + Benefits
Do you want to work for a forward thinking, innovative organisation? Are you looking for a new challenging position? Then look no further!!!
Transition Partners are in the process of recruiting for one of our highly renowned clients based in Leeds. Our client is eager to present this brilliant opportunity to candidates that are focused on taking a step forward with their career.
The Technical Team Lead will be the Delivery Managers second in command. You will be responsible for managing teams consisting of Business Analysts, Developers, Test Analysts and Product Owners who all operate in an agile TDD/BDD environment
As the Technical Development Team Lead/Manager you will have previous experience managing development teams who operate in a fully agile environment, you will have a technical background ideally within software development.
We are looking for the following
- Ability to lead and mentor teams
- Identify opportunities for growth and development of team members
- Technical background as a Systems Analyst or Software Developer or Systems Analyst
- Ability to scope, plan and manage capability and capacity for work
- Practical experience of delivering software solutions using a blend of delivery methodologies; Ideally Agile, DevOps, Prince 2.
- Excellent stakeholder and leading skills
- Qualified SCRUM Master
- Technical background in Java or .Net
If you are interested in this Technical Team Lead Technical Development Manager position then please contact me for more details.