Interim Reporting & Regulatory Project Analyst
Interim Reporting & Regulatory Project Analyst - North England - £425 LTD
My Financial Services client based in the North of England has an immediate requirement for an Interim Reporting & Regulatory Project Analyst to join the team for an initial period of 6 months. Reporting into the Regulatory Reporting Manager, this temporary role will be responsible for determining and documenting the business' interpretation of regulatory guidance for regulatory reports.
Interim Reporting & Regulatory Project Analyst - Responsibilities:
- It is critical that the role holder is able to read and interpret relevant regulatory guidance.
- Documentation of interpretation of complex regulatory rules.
- Engagement with key stakeholders to articulate complex regulatory areas.
- Work alongside external consultants to assist in the implementation of new regulatory reporting software.
- Perform detailed testing of draft returns produced by the new regulatory reporting software
- Assist the Regulatory Reporting Manager in designing and implementing robust operational processes to produce regulatory return
- Maintain up to date knowledge of reporting requirements, regulatory changes and developments
- Maintain documentation of interpretations and judgements and Standard Operating Procedures
- Support ad hoc reporting, communication and analysis as required
Interim Reporting & Regulatory Project Analyst - The Candidate
- Advanced Excel
- Experience of GABRIEL/OSCA
- Qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA
- Strong Financial Services Regulatory Reporting experience - mortgage lender
- Strong communicator
- Experience of Regulatory reporting systems
- Strong issue resolution skills
This project requires a high calibre candidate to be flexible and able to thrive in a fast paced, change environment. You will be required to meet deadlines and own and manage key project milestone while being organised and self-motivated to progress the project under your own steam.