Manchester City Centre
An exciting, newly-created role, this Content Executive position reports into a Digital Marketing Manager within a growing team.
Our client is looking for someone with drive, passion and initiative to work with the Marketing team to own the content strategy and social media presence. This role will be accountable for the whole content implementation across all of the online marketing channels.
This is a new and exciting role for someone who wants to establish online content and social media awareness for a large and growing business.
- Managing the content for brands website, plus multiple other websites
- Manage all of the social media platforms, track engagement and results and report on findings
- Owning email marketing for the company
- Blog writing to be delivered on multiple platforms, including the website
- Creation of shareable content, campaign management, reporting and analytics
- Supporting the department with marketing activity and campaigns
- Deliver quarterly social media and content strategies to ensure consistent levels of activity are seen across all digital platforms in line with business activities
- Keeping abreast of topical/current trends and ways to increase brand awareness for the group
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Previous experience managing social media accounts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for digital and content marketing
- Good knowledge of digital marketing and measurable business outcomes
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table and be able to complete them
- Analytics and reporting from online activity
- Good communication skills and positive attitude
- Experience of using CMS website systems
- Flexibility – able to monitor social media outside of 9-5 remit should a crisis occur
Keywords: content, social media, content creation, content marketing, copywriting, blogs, CMS, social marketing, organic social, paid social, strategy, digital strategy, social strategy, digital marketing, online marketing, seo, search engine optimisation, search marketing, Manchester
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.