Junior Accountant required to join a well-established organisation based in Middleton on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring Junior Accountant to join a growing business.
My client is offering the successful candidate, excellent benefits including study support and early Friday finishes. Basic salary is negotiable, depending on experience.
This post may suit a recent graduate or a junior candidate wanting to develop, as training will be provided.
Junior Accountant key duties include:
- Processing of purchase invoices and credit notes
- Preparing and reviewing payment runs prior to authorisation
- Liaising with company suppliers to resolve invoice queries
- Reconciling company bank accounts and transactions
- Reconciling the company PayPal and Ecommerce accounts and transactions
- Daily posting of bank transactions
- Analysing and posting of company credit card items
- Staff expense analysis and processing
- Maintaining accounts payable records for audit
- Posting month end journals including prepayments and accruals
- Assisting in balance sheet analysis and reconciliations when required
- Any other ad hoc tasks or analysis required by the Financial Controller
The Junior Accountant must:
- Have previous accounting experience
- Have an understanding of the general accounting function
- Be studying or qualified in a recognised accounting qualification (desired)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be proactive with their own development
- Be highly organised
- Be innovative and keen to find new ways of working
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Disclaimer:Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.