Calling all secondary ICT teachers who wish to work on a supply basis near Swansea
CER Education are recommended suppliers of staff to Swansea County Council, Bridgend County Council & Neath & Port Talbot county council schools and nurseries and we are currently working with a large number of secondary schools in these areas who require help on an ad-hoc daily supply basis to help cover staff absences and course cover. We also have LONG-TERM opportunities in local schools.
We'd like to hear from you if you are an enthusiastic and dedicated secondary teacher wanting to support hard working pupils but you would also like the flexibility of supply work.
- We can offer both day to day supply opportunities, as well as long term contracts with local secondary and SEN schools
- We offer an extremely friendly and professional service to our candidates and clients alike, and take a lot of pride in the way that we work so we promise you will be pleased you contacted us!
Responsibilities and Duties
By working on a supply basis you get to step away from planning, assessments and other permanent teaching commitments but in return we ask that you follow the schemes of work and planning accurately and professionally, whilst working with their team of staff to support the pupils and deliver excellent standards of teaching.
Applicants must have previous UK based classroom experience with full QTS and ideally have recent experience of teaching Key Stage 3 & Key Stage 4 pupils.
Although we need teachers to cover general supply we are always recruiting subject specialists, including:
- ICT Teacher in Swansea city centre
Teacher must have good subject knowledge, be working to and have a sound knowledge of the UK Education system and National Curriculum and be happy to follow the planning set by the school and follow their policies.
Qualifications and Skills
Applicants will have:
- At least 6 months recent experience working as a Teacher in Secondary Schools in the UK
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Regisitered with EWC
- If you are overseas-qualified, the qualification must be confirmed as equivalent by UK NARIC
- Applications from NQT's and Cover Supervisors are also being accepted
As preferred suppliers to Vale of Glamorgan County Council, Bridgend County Council & Neath & Port Talbot county council.
- We offer supply pay rates from £90.00 - £110.00 per day
- Higher pay rates are considered for longer term contracts
- Dedicated Consultant that has an in-depth knowledge of the schools where you live and surrounding boroughs
- Flexible working to suit your needs
- Full and part time hours available
- Update your availability at the click of a button
Please contact Neil today for further details or email your CV