Sales Executive role in FX Company
Direct reporting line to Head of Sales
Liaison with Customer Onboarding, Marketing, Trading Desk, Risk and Compliance Departments.
We are one of the UK's market leading online Foreign Exchange & Contract for Difference providers head quartered in London and regulated by the key global regulators including the United Kingdomâ€™s Financial Conduct Authority and many other local regulatory authorities. We liaise with Retail & Institutional clients, and are now in the position to add some serious value to our vastly successful Sales team, so if you are ambitious and looking for a rewarding career in finance please get in contact.
Role & Responsibilities:
- A front office outbound calls role working on the derivatives sales desk which entails selling margined products specifically Spread Betting and FX, CFDs in Commodities, Indices and Equities.
- Building your own book of client assets, generating pipeline and increasing revenue by converting leads given to you.
- Creating urgency and desire to get prospective clients to fund their accounts and trade via the MetaTrader4 platform or our web platform, ensuring accurate administration of sales and account opening
- Reactivating dormant accounts and establishing a long-term relationship with your existing clients.
- Working closely with the customer service and client on-boarding team to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring competitor companies within related markets and sharing this knowledge with colleagues.
- High level of conduct and standards. Adhering to all company policies and procedures, ensuring that all relevant compliance obligations are met.
- Ensuring that all activity is conducted in line with TCF requirements and FCA guidance.
- Attend trade exhibitions and seminars.
- Achieve or exceed set targets.
- Sales experience ideally gained within financial services
- Financial markets knowledge (Particularly FX, Indices, Commodities & Equities)
- Good working knowledge of MS office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- A genuine interest in the financial markets and willingness to keep up to date with the latest financial events
- Keen to learn and constantly improve with a strong work ethic combined with a positive attitude
- Drive, hunger and personal ambition to deliver targets and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Good telephone manner and interpersonal skills to provide excellent customer service and build long term relationships with prospects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to engage with prospects in a consultative manner
- Analytical skills to identify a prospect's investment needs and match them with the company's service offering
- Time management and operational skills including the ability to manage your book of clients
- The ability to abide by the firm's internal policies and the FCA Code of Conduct regulations
- Uncapped Commission
- Season ticket loan
- Health Insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Great career progression, regular promotions for those who excel
- Regular incentives (Nights out, sporting activities, etc)
- The ability to work with some of the best talents in the FX Brokerage industry.