Senior Python Developer
Senior Python Developer
Salary- £70 000 to £80 000 dependant on experience
Location Holborn, London, UK
- Flexible working
- Choose when you work and where
- Yearly performance bonus
- Excellent city location
- Fast growing team
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary
All about the company:
Our client is a start-up in central London and are looking for a Senior Python Developer to join an expanding team.
- This organisation builds bespoke automated systems that helps their clients improve the quality and quantity of the content they can push through their online channels.
- This start-up has recognised that content (especially social media) is becoming a pivotal asset to any successful business and to aid their clients improve the content that they can distribute through their channels this start-up builds machine learning algorithms to remove that burden.
- The algorithms crawl the internet for relevant content and ideas specific to that client and then allow them to edit and push that content to the relevant social media sites and online platforms, saving businesses the need to hire someone to manage the process.
They are looking for a Senior Python Developer to join the team to help them expand the product offering and build out some new systems. The team size is currently 6 with the view to grow to 8. This is a great opportunity for someone that's looking to join a fast-paced start-up with huge growth ambitions.
The start-up was founded back in 2014 and have grown to 6 with the view to add 2 more to the team in the upcoming months. They have been recognised as one of the top 50 emerging UK innovations and their client base includes the UK’s larger student newspaper, multinational lifestyle brand and a number of digital media companies across various industries.
Being a small organisation, they offer a dynamic working environment where decisions can be made quickly and this hire will be in the thick of it when to comes to aiding the direction of the platform growth and deciding which technologies will be best suited to getting the job done!
All about the role:
- Designing and writing great Pythonic microservices
- DevOps work as the candidate will be required to deploy their own code
- Introducing new technologies and patterns - In this organisation, nothing is set in stone and they're always open to suggestions
- Sharing knowledge and ensuring quality is kept high
- Utilising Continuous Integration Methodologies
- Utilising Test Driven Development (TDD)
The must haves:
- Kafka and ZeroMQ
- Postgresql and Elasticsearch - Python 3
The nice to haves
- Previous experience or an interest in Machine Learning
- Prior experience with web scraping
- Front-End experience (Preferably using Angular JS)
If this role sounds like the right opportunity, then please apply online or call us on