Are you an experienced Credit Controller looking for a new opportunity within a global organisation… If so then please get in touch we would love to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for an Experienced Credit Controller based in Glasgow city centre where they even offer staff parking!
The role will involve:
- Manage ledger for up to 800 clients
- Create Sales Invoices
- Daily Cash posting
- Speak to customers regarding payment dates and invoice queries
- Create new customer accounts and apply for credit rating report from Equifax
- Liaise with account managers to resolve invoice queries and raise credit notes when required
- Chase all outstanding debtors and keep on top of aged debt
- Ah hoc reporting for management
Successful applicants must have strong accounts experience in dealing with all of the above duties especially Credit Control within a fast paced environment, good communication skills are essential for this role as is excellent reporting skills with an ability to prioritise work load and communicate effectively within the business.
In return our client offers a competitive package which includes 28days holidays, pension, parking and an early finish on a Friday.
If you have the combination of skills and experience sought then please apply now. For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact GemmaHarland for more information.