An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen in East Sussex for a Client Manager to join the team. Due to the continued growth, they now seek a Qualified /Part Qualified ACCA Accountant. You will be responsible for your own portfolio of sole traders for which this role is to accommodate, since the takeover of another firm's business
Reporting to the Directors/ Partners, the main aspects of the role is to manage and sustain client relationships and oversee the control of work flow and manage the final stages of accounts production reviewing
- Develop and sustain an in-depth understanding of the clients and the industries they work in
- Liaise with clients for all personal and corporation tax computations
- Produce client reports with analysis of data
- Preparing Budgets, work flow planning and billings
- Advise clients on outlining businessstructures available to them- Tax Savings
Providing clients withbookkeeping advice
- Be responsible to take on responsibility and develop technical skills
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical / interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to client needs with investments
If you feel this could be a great opportunity for you, apply today!
Contact: Lloyd Durrant
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.