Are you looking for regular flexible teaching work in primary schools?
We are currently working on behalf of a number of primary schools in Swindon who are looking for support to cover courses, PPA and sickness on a day to day and short term basis.
Benefits of day to day supply work with Class People
- Regular supply work in your preferred schools
- Advance notice of bookings, or last minute calls depending on preference.
- Local work in Swindon
- Working in good and outstanding schools with clear expectations for staff and pupils
- Clear behaviour management policies
- Work left for planned absence, you only need to mark the work.
- Friendly supportive staff
- Flexible work
- Competitive pay rates
- Free access to resources for supply teachers
- Advice and guidance on changes to education and supply teaching
- Guaranteed pay contracts available
As a Class People day to day supply teacher you will need
- A Teaching qualification with Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience of teaching the current primary curriculum
- Ideally willing to work across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- Personal resources to provide and enhance cover lessons
- A positive can do attitude to respond to busy schools
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to or please call