Bid and Tender Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Bid and Tender Manager to join our client in a fast growing organisation within the skills and training sector. The role would suit someone with proven ability in planning, producing and delivering compliant bids within this sector.
The Bid and Proposal Manager is responsible for the co-ordination, production and timely submission of all proposals and tender (RFI, ITT, RFP etc.) responses, both UK and International. They are also responsible for providing relevant advice and guidance on any requirements and issues relating to the submission of any bids or proposals and for co-ordinating bid and proposal governance and sign off.
Monitor tender portals for information relating to any tenders that the client may wish to consider and advising the relevant BD staff of full details.
Download and share any tender documentation with the relevant BD staff containing information on the process and timelines to submit a response
Accountable for developing and preparing individual bid submissions
Compile all information and complete all forms and documents required and coordinate/oversee the delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes
Matrix manage a bid team consisting of the relevant staff required to contribute to the comprehensive completion of each tender and bid proposal
Support the BD team in the creation and submission of all proposals as required for both UK and International sales opportunities
Liaise with all stakeholders required to create and submit bids and proposals
• A professional attitude and appearance at all times.
• Customer First Attitude.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; the ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to meet targets and strict deadlines.
• Attention to detail, highly organised and efficient approach to tasks.
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Office products.
• A can-do attitude.
• Ability to work well in a team
• Ability to work on own initiative and maintain confidentiality
• Flexibility and adaptability to manage in a dynamic and pressured work environment
• Excellent interpersonal Skills
• Good level of commercial awareness
• Ability to multi-task/prioritise and work to tight deadlines
• Knowledge of general procurement processes to include tenders and framework agreements.
• Proven ability in planning, producing and delivering compliant bids and proposals within a dynamic business environment.
• Experience within a relevant sector/industry