Group Management Accountant
Group Management Accountant - Professional Services
My client is a Global management consultancy working in Europe and USA. The Group Management Accountant will play a crucial role in ensuring that the finance team is efficient and producing accurate financial and management information on a timely basis.
- Responsible for production of monthly management accounts for the boards including commentary.
- Preparation of internal management reports.
- Oversee purchase ledger, payments, banking and payroll.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Responsible for all local compliance including VAT and UK and US taxes.
- Continuous improvement of financial procedures and controls.
- Assistance with year-end Audit.
- Key skills Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with relevant professional services experience.
- Strong technical accounting skills.
- Excellent presentational and analytical skills
- Capable of building relationships with both finance and non-finance stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to the demands of a growing and non-hierarchical organisation
- Strong Excel skills and Business Intelligence tools.