Project Manager - Unified Comms / CRM or similar
Location : work from home / office based and client site visits when required
Salary to c£50k plus £400 pm travel allowance and benefits
Your technical and project experience MUST include some of : CRM, unified communications, contact centres or similar. Client is interested in either a CRM / data project management background preferably within the contact centre arena or a contact centre project management background with speech/voice/CRM experience. Working within an Agile environment is also important.
Responsible for the project delivery of the Company’s solutions to end users.
You must have successfully delivered multiple IT / Telecoms solutions projects to both public and corporate organisations and be able to work and communicate in a technical customer facing role. Your background MUST be from a software or systems house / professional services environment.
- Delivering projects to agreed specification, time and budget operating within the appropriate governance and reporting to all stakeholders
- Interfacing with other departments within the Company to ensure project mandates are fully understood, agreed by all internal stakeholders and delivered to an agreed schedule
- Full management of risks and issues throughout a project along with accounting for assumptions, constraints and dependencies
- Facilitating and leading project meetings and ensuring minutes are produced, distributed and validated
- Budget management including appropriate escalation where required
- Ensuring project governance is adhered to and any remedial actions are completed in a timely fashion
- Producing and maintaining project initiation documentation which ensures projects are completed to a baseline agreed with the all stakeholders
- Refinement and maintenance of the Project Schedule which ensures forecasting and earned value analysis remains accurate at all times
- Identification and scheduling of project resources and ensuring resources fully understand the Project Work Package or task assigned
- Management of change throughout the life of the project including adherence to the Company’s change management processes
- Thorough quality management including Test Plan / Specification execution and adherence to Quality Assurance process
- Creating Acceptance Certificates where required and ensuring these are completed
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Ensure all project documents are complete, current and appropriately stored
- Providing timely, relevant and accurate reports throughout the life of a project
- PRINCE2 Practitioner or PMP qualification is preferred