Property Claims Handler
Job Title: Property Claims Handler
Job reference: ADR/20063
Salary £18,000 - £22,000
Leading Insurance Organisation would like to recruit a Property Claims Handler within one of their specialist divisions
You will use your technical knowledge and experience to assist adjusters to proactively case manage, negotiate and settle specialist claims, as licensed, in compliance with prevailing client requirements and service standards.
The role involves:
- To demonstrate a high level of technical quality and service delivery.
- To provide day to day support for our property field adjusters, ensuring that all KPIs are met and client compliance is adhered to at all times.
- To provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- Maintain an excellent degree of knowledge of Property related claims principles and practices.
- Promote and support the TCF principles.
- Management of SLA compliance.
- To be accountable for the satisfactory resolution of any issues.
- The proper escalation of claims or issues either outside license or as required by company procedures.
- To fully, accurately and properly utilise and complete IT claims management systems, including Case Plan where appropriate.
- Communicate effectively and proactively with all relevant parties by the most effective and expeditious means, prioritising the use of telephone contact, ensuring that claims are proactively managed.
- Requirement to complete weekly visits to client offices.
- To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate an eye for detail, a high level of technical, quality and service delivery, a commitment to innovation and a determination to provide a market leading service and product on behalf of the company.
- Proven technical property claims handling experience.
- Ideally Cert CILA or willing to progress towards.
- Excellent communicator with sound negotiation and investigation skills.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and under own initiative.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure, adhering to strict deadlines and service standards.
- High degree of IT literacy / competency.
- Ability to maintain a flexible approach at all times.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please contact us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.