Graduate Accounts Assistant
Agora are partnering with a Fast Growing Leisure business who are looking for a strong Graduate to act as a Accounts Assistant! The role will be based in Central London and there will be full study support available. They want someone ambitious who wants to develop into a Management Accountant.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Day to day accounting responsibility for both maintaining and improving existing practices, plus forward planning for anticipated increase in business.
- Review and prepare the recurring invoices early in the first week of each month.
- Tracking Purchase Orders and escalating any issues. Ensure no drafts, awaiting approvals older than 2 weeks. Aiming to achieve no pending unbilled Purchase Orders.
- Liaise and manage with the relevant 'owner’ of each client relationship. This person will be the primary point of reference for bills, invoices and other for said client.
- Maintain commentary (for directors and senior management) regarding the invoicing each month, with any delays flagged (for good and bad reasons).
- Deal with all internal requests for information and respond in an accurate & timely manner
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and effectiveness.