Nursery Practitioner / Room Leader
Are you a nursery practitioner/ room leader looking for an exciting opportunity to join a 'GOOD’ OFSTED rated nursery?
Are you an enthusiastic, hardworking and highly motivated Nursery Practitioner/Room leader?
Nursery Practitioner / Nursery Nurse / Room Leader - London
Duration - Full-time, Permanent.
Salary - £16,000 - £18,000
Working Hours - Mon- Fri (rotational shift pattern between 7.30am - 6pm)
About the Nursery - Nursery Practitioner / Room Leader
- Located in London Borough of Croydon.
- Rated 'GOOD’ by OFSTED.
- Through a play-based curriculum, the nursery actively promotes physical, social, emotional and creative development for children between 12 weeks and 5 years old.
- The nursery aims to promote freedom of learning, through outdoor spaces and an enchanting sensory room.
- Capacity - 51
- Opening hours between 7.30am - 6pm.
- Easily accessible by transport links.
Required skills - Nursery Practitioner / Room Leader
- NVQ Level 3 or above in Childcare
- Previous experience within a nursery setting.
Please apply for this Nursery Practitioner role if you have the following experience:
Nursery Practitioner / Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner / NVQ in Childcare
Interviews: to be held ASAP