Learning Support Assistant
- Learning Support Assistant
- Ofsted rated 'Good' school
- One to one position
- Year 3 TA
- Part-time time-long term role
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a 'Good' rated Primary School, who are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, hard-working learning support assistant to join their team on a long term, one to one basis.
About the School:
This primary school is founded on Christian values and ensures every child is loved, appreciated and affirmed. The head teacher strives to provide an enjoyable and successful environment to ensure every child has the best start to Education. The school prides itself on having an enthusiastic and dedicated team of staff. The school prides itself on drawing on both traditional and innovative teaching methods.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Confidence, enthusiasm and a passion for learning.
- Prior experience as a learning support assistant is highly desirable.
- Excellent English skills (clear written and spoken English) along with good reading, writing and numeracy skills.
- The ability to build a good rapport with children, parents and staff.
- Experience of working with children with Special Education Needs (SEN), particularly ADHD.
- The ability to work with children on a 1:1 basis.
- The ability to promote positive behaviour in a nurturing environment is essential.
The school can offer you:
- A supportive working environment in a happy and friendly environment.
- Small class sizes and the opportunity to work 1-1 with children.
- Support from an enthusiastic and dedicated team of staff.
- Continued professional development.
- Excellent Senior Leadership Team
If you are interested in this learning support assistant position, please send Nurani at REESON EDUCATION an up to date CV for an immediate interview or trial day.