Developer (Talend - Java, PHP)
Developer – (Talend - Master Data Management) – up to £35k neg - based near Preston & Blackpool –This highly successful and expanding Leisure & Hospitality organisation is in the process of amalgamating a number of CRM databases and transactional data using Talend a Master Data Management product, and is seeking to recruit an experienced Developer who will undergo full training leading to Talend certification.
- Experienced Web Applications Developer,
- Experience of one or more; PHP, Java, .Net, C#. API and MS SQL useful
- Will consider candidate with experience of developing Case Management systems
- Knowledge of Script based languages
- Ideally experience of integrating web based and legacy applications
- MDM or Big Data experience preferred
- Quick learner, interested in learning new skills, good communication skills.
In this new role the Developer will be responsible for overseeing work surrounding the introduction and use of Talend. Following training, which will lead to Talend Certification, the Developer will be responsible for:
- Design, development & test
- Integration testing to an acceptable level of quality
- Developing business driven data transformation processes
- Provide estimates for solution specification, technical design and development work
- Opportunity to build own web Services.
This is an excellent Greenfield opportunity for a developer to undergo training / certification and gain experience in MDM and Big Data.
Marketing/CRM data is key to our client so this is an exciting career opportunity to join a well established company who hold many awards inc Investors in People, and who can offer an excellent working environment and benefits package. Based Fylde coast commutable from Blackpool. Preston, Blackburn.
Salary £30,000 to £35,000 dependant on experience.
To £35,000 +excellent benefits package
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960358803