Solutions Architect - Pre Sales
Solutions Architect - Pre-Sales
Leading Software vendor in Digital Transformation Solutions
£70k - £85k + Bonus
Working in a highly experienced team of pre-sales specialists , as a Solutions Architect you will be responsible for supporting the sales team with pre-sales and technical leadership in designing highly commercial and viable solutions.
Working very closely with customers and internal product and technical teams, as a Solutions Architect, your role will include the following:
- Defining both technical and business requirements and documenting functional and technical specifications
- Running regular workshops with key stakeholders in order to define requirements and identify any issues.
- Presenting and running demos to both a technical and business audience
- Working closely with the Sales team in order to confirm customer needs and creating SOW’s in order to execute services.
We are looking for a highly experience and technical Solutions Architect who can demonstrate a track record of winning new customers, as well as supporting existing customers both direct and through the channel.
In addition, we are looking for a Solutions Architect that can demonstrate the following:
- A knowledge of web development or mobile app development
- Business process modelling and ideally an understanding of BPMN2
- Database structure and schemas
- Agile Development methodologies
If the position of Solutions Architect is of interest and you would like to join one of the leading software vendors in Customer Experience and Digital Transformation then hit apply and send in a copy of your latest CV for review.
We are looking to fill this position ASAP with immediate interviews scheduled..
Solutions Architect, Technical Solutions Architect, Sales Engineer, Pre-Sales, “pre sales”, Solutions Consultant, SaaS, PaaS, “software as a service”, BPM, “customer experience”, “digital transformation”
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960357387