FTC 12 months £27,000
Are you of Christian faith?
Have you got Marketing experience?
Yes? You could be just the person we're looking for!
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage the delivery of marketing campaigns that encourage the client's supporters to consider leaving a gift to the client in their wills and for mid-level and major philanthropists
- Ensure that the messaging and marketing materials accurately reflect the client's mission
- Work alongside the data and insights team as well as fundraising colleagues, to understand supporter behaviour, develop and implement test plans, measure results and feed learning into future activities
- Plan, build and extract data campaigns using the client's CRM system
- Manage relationships with the client's agencies - design, print, and digital, film - to produce communications that engage supporters emotionally and drive them to respond
- Working across all teams to maximise opportunities to include legacy messaging across a broad range of supporter communications
- Working across teams to lead on at least one direct marketing campaign in the current financial year
- Creating compelling content
- Communicate with staff based across our country programmes to gather stories that bring to life the change our supporters are making
Skills and Abilities:
- An understanding of how to authentically communicate to a Christian audience.
- A desire to understand the supporter and how they will respond to marketing communications
- Proactively seeking new trends, ideas and ways to do things better
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An innovative, results-orientated marketing professional with proven experience delivering marketing campaigns
- Proven experience delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Good knowledge of segmentation and targeting
- Experience using data and customer insight to drive innovation
- A good eye for detail and for producing high quality work.
- An excellent communicator
- Proven effective management of budgets, and strong time management skills
- Proven ability to write and edit copy to communicate with audiences via a range of media
- Qualified to at least A level, with a relevant professional qualification
- Good foundation of direct marketing, statistics and data analysis with ongoing professional development in direct and/or digital marketing
- An understanding of the UK legacy and direct mail market and the drivers and motivations of potential legators and philanthropists.
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!