Young Parents Service Support Officer
Support Officer, Young Parents Service
Up to £12.25 per hour
ARE YOU A SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER/PROJECT WORKER WITH EXPERIENCE OF WORKING WITH VULNERABLE YOUNG PEOPLE?
Our client is a residential assessment service for young parents with complex needs.
The aim of the service is to improve the quality of life of families, building confidence and skills to allow them to move on independently as a family and play an active role in their community.
The role includes being responsible for support plans, risk assessments, reviews and developing parenting skills and independent living skills.
Essential skills and experience:
· 6 months minimum experience of working with young people
· Experience of working within mental health, substance misuse, domestic violence or learning disabilities desirable
· Experience of carrying out parenting assessments and experience of care proceedings
· You must be able to recognise safeguarding issues relating to both children and vulnerable adults
· Experience and knowledge of safeguarding legislation
· Excellent level of IT skills and literacy
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage service users on a one-to-one basis
· Motivational skills
Further details of the role will be available on application.
Benefits of Working with Parkwood Nurses:
· The option of long term assignments or ad hoc shifts
· Market leading pay rates and flexible hours
· Holiday pay and enrolment in pension scheme
· Personalised fast-track registration
· Ongoing professional support from our experienced recruitment team
· Real career development
· THE PLACEMENT OF YOUR CHOICE
Parkwood Nurses is a specialist provider of Healthcare Professionals. As a well-established nursing agency with a reputation for excellence, we supply to many NHS Trusts as well as the private and voluntary sector.
Call us now to get started!!!
Apply online and upload your CV at www.parkwoodnurses.co.uk Telephone: (020) 7242 6144
Parkwood Healthcare Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. An enhanced DBS check is required for all roles.
In our latest Employee Survey, our employees stated the following:
- 93% said they were proud to work for Parkwood Healthcare
- 100% were happy with their workplace conditions
- 97% believed that Parkwood Healthcare positively contributes to the local community
- 97% found their job challenging and enjoyable
· *t&cs Apply