Store Manager - Oxford
Are you an amazing leader? Do you have a passion for supporting people to be the best they can be? Do you ensure every customer has an incredible experience with your team? Then being a Store Manager at Metro Bank could be the perfect role for you!
You will be leading a team to provide the highest level of customer service that can be found anywhere on the High Street! Our stores are the face of the Metro Bank brand and our expanding retail network means we can be there for our customers 7 days a week. It will be your responsibility to make sure your team surprise and delight every customer with a friendly, personal approach.
So what would you be doing?
• Leading and coaching a team of amazing Assistant Store Managers who support you to care for a team of up to 25 colleagues in the store
• Running team huddles, meetings, one to ones, and colleague reviews so that your team have all the tools they need to be amazing at their job!
• Supporting your team with any complex customer queries
• Taking part in events with your colleagues both in store and as part of the local community
• Working with the operational teams to make sure the store looks and feels amazing for our customers
• Leading by example, providing fantastic customer service to all of our customers
• Making sure any risks to the customer and bank are captured through daily operations checks
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick to something - we get nervous if someone has jumped from to job
• Able to learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• 100% flexible to work a variety of shift patterns over the 7 days Metro Bank are open (including Saturdays and Sundays
And whilst we always aim to train for skill where possible, on this occasion we are looking for someone is already able to do all of these wonderful things...
• Excellent organisation and planning skills – you will be busy in this role so it is critical that you can plan, and manage your time effectively
• Leadership experience of 20FTE+ so you can inspire and nurture your team to give amazing customer service
• Whilst we see ourselves as a Retailer it is important that you understand Banking, and all of the wonderful risks and regulations that come with it
Thanks for reading our job advert. We do our very best to bring to life what it’s like working as part of the team at Metro Bank. We also know that sometimes some candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they think they can tick every box. So if you are really excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… go on… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!