Digital Account Manager
Digital Account Manager, Central London - £30,000 to £38,000
I’m currently working alongside an innovative and forward thinking digital agency. They cater for a range of exciting clients in sectors including Fashion, Luxury and Lifestyle Brands, Technology and Entertainment. As the team continues to expand, a new position has opened for a creative, dynamic and highly motivated Digital Account Manager to join the family.
They’re a small to mid-sized team of 20 with big plans for the year ahead, so this position sits key to the process and right within the core of the agency. They are currently undergoing a group restructure which this position will be heavily involved with throughout the transition, growth and future.
As such the opportunity comes at a great time to offer some real progression within a growing business. The position is for a talented Digital focussed Account Manager to take on the task of managing and developing multiple client relationships and their ongoing strategies. Well suited to a Digital minded Account Manager with solid experience in marketing and a customer service led approach, you should have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance.
As one of the main client service contacts, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with existing client accounts to develop ongoing project roadmaps and strategies
- General account management tasks covering on going phone and email communication, meetings and proposal writing
- Engagement in project management duties where needed
- Involvement with internal start-up projects as required
- Develop strong, trusting client relationships that see you as the representative of the company
- Advise clients on ‘best practice’ approach to all projects and maximize profitability of client accounts
- Stay up-to-date on trends, developments and news in the design and digital arenas
- Prepare project budgets, estimates and proposals
- Ensure all project documentation is up to date, including estimates, budgets, purchase orders and schedules at all times
- Provide briefing and liaison with studio for all projects from start to finish – ensuring the team are fully prepared
- Liaise with the client to ensure project milestones are met, meetings attending and that they are happy with the services and design we are providing
- Ensure all projects are invoiced in a timely fashion and that the live accounting documents can be examined at any point
As an Account Manager within a leading digital agency, you’ll need to be a high energy individual with a talent for innovation. The ability to come up with creative and logical solutions should come naturally and most importantly you’ll have great people skills to help develop strong lasting relationships with existing clients. Other basic requirements include:
- Fantastic organisational and communication skills (verbal & written English)
- Existing account handling and business development experience within a digital or integrated agency
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the drive to challenge and develop new ideas
- A desire to grow within the team and be part of their ongoing success
- Multi-language web experience preferable
If this sounds like you and you’d like to know more, please get in touch as soon as possible. This is an active requirement that is eager to be filled.