Sales and Events Manager
Our client is a prestigious corporate and private events company based in Central London. They are looking for a full time Sales and Events Manager to join their expanding team in the Central London Office.
As Sales and Events Manager, you will primarily oversee all areas of the department and managing a small team of four. As a member of the team, you will win, organise and execute key company events to the highest standards. You will creatively exceed client expectations to drive business and venue relationships within our client portfolio.
- You will be responsible for maximising the sales and profitability of events, private dining, weddings and corporate events.
- Supervise training and development of the Sales team.
- You will be proactive in your approach to following up enquiries and opportunities and communicate transparently and efficiently the requirements of business to the operational teams.
- To assist with credit control /debtor, raise client sales invoices and credit notes.
- To attend client viewings/tastings/promotional events.
- Educated to degree in Event/ Sales management or equivalent
- A level Maths and English
- Experience in Word, Excel and CRM Priava A, I, AS Knowledge, Understanding and experiences
- Excellent understanding of catering and/or hospitality industry
- Proven track record in sales and events
- Proven track record in managing and motivating a team in sale environment.
- Able to deliver an exceptional service and communicate well using clear and defined processes whilst remaining flexible
Work hours and Benefits
Monday-Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Salary £30,000- £35,000 According to experience
If you are interested in the role, we would love to hear from you!