KS2 Primary Teacher/NQT
KS2 Primary Teacher/NQT | Supportive School | London Borough of Lewisham
**£100 Placement Bonus for all Permanent September 2018 Positions**
Located in the Borough of Lewisham, a consistently graded Outstanding Primary School are looking to appoint a promising KS2 Teacher or NQT for September 2018. The Head Teacher and SLT are looking for a passionate KS2 Primary Teacher with recent gradings of 'Good' if not 'Outstanding'.
This Lewisham primary school is truly creative and incredible well resourced, offering children (many from disadvantaged backgrounds) excellent opportunities to learn, develop and grow. Similarly, the school provide fantastic CPD and progression internally, aided by their partnership with another Outstanding Primary School in Lewisham.
The Head Teacher urges NQTs with experience in KS2 to apply. The support in place for NQTs is fantastic, as is the CPD and Development. Many of the teachers at the school started their journey there and have stayed since. Staff retainment is great, however due to the partnership with another school, there is always scope for progression and responsibility.
Experienced KS2 Primary Teachers can have the opportunity to take on an additional TLRs depending on experience and ambition. KS2 NQTs can be expected to enrol onto their proven successful and tailored NQT induction that will provide them with SLT guidance throughout, in and out of house training, lesson observations and aims & objectives established from the outset.
Does this sound like a KS2 Primary Teacher position for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information! - The School are keen to interview and appoint ASAP!
- KS2 Primary Teacher/NQT
- Flexibility on Year Group
- Year 6 not advised for NQTs
- TLR Potential for subject leadership and pastoral roles.
- Supportive NQT induction: SLT Mentor, In & out of house training, lesson observations and aims & objectives established from the outset
- Delivering informative, but creative and engaging lessons - Inspiring young minds
- Permanent Contract - September 2018 start - Full Time
- MPS1-UPS3 - £28,660 - £47,298 + TLR Potential
- Located in the London Borough of Lewisham
- Must have UK QTS or be in the process of obtaining (Teacher training)
- Strong understanding of the Early Years curriculum is required
- Must be looking to develop and work effectively as part of a creative and positive team
- Strong understanding of the 8 Teaching Standards - Good or Outstanding lesson observations
- Strong academic background a bonus
- Consistently graded 'Outstanding'
- 3-Form Entry
- Brilliant SATs results
- Very well resourced
- Relatively new school building (5 years)
- Plenty of support from graduate Teaching Assistants
- Proven successful NQT induction
- Plenty of CPD opportunities
- Located in the London Borough of Lewisham - South East London
- 5 Minutes' walk from station
- FREE STAFF CARPARK ONSITE!
If you are interested in this KS2 Primary Teacher/NQT opportunity, interviews & lesson observations can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this KS2 Primary Teacher/NQT opportunity by sending your CV to George at Clarus Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!
KS2 Primary Teacher/ Newly Qualified Primary Teacher (NQT) | Supportive School | London Borough of Lewisham