Our client is an award winning, dynamic and successful travel company that offers various ground services across the globe including luxury accommodation, FITs, group travel and transport. Due to remarkable growth, they are now seeking a Contractor for the Czech Republic area. No particular languages are required for the role apart from English. This role is ideal for an experienced contractor seeking something a little different.
The contractor’s main duties and responsibilities will be:
– Negotiating contracted rates and availability with both existing and new hotels.
– Maintaining and monitoring our existing relationships with hotels with frequent visits and calls to hotel sales and revenue managers.
– Establishing new partnerships with hotels.
– Analysing statistics and growth figures to drive forward Company profit and volume.
– Coordinating with reesale, sales, reservations and accounts teams to ensure a smooth working relationship.
– Achieving specials with individual hotels, rate amendments, overrides, setting sensible targets etc.
– Contracting experience for the Czech Republic is essential.
– English speaking contractor with very good communication skills
– Team player.
– Previous negotiation experience is an advantage.
Generous benefits are on offer including travel perks, pension, career development, varied job role and much more. Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW or email your cv to email@example.com