Come and join our fantastic team!
We are looking for Full Time and Part Time care staff - Weekdays / Evenings / Mornings / Weekends
Experience is not necessary as we have a dedicated support team to help you if this is your first time in care. Free training and free DBS.
- Career development
- Great rates of pay - UP TO £10.05 Per Hour
- Enhanced rates of pay for Bank Holidays
- Paid holiday
- Regular refresher training
- Free Uniform
- Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Roles are subject to DBS Checks (Free)
What we look for in our Care Workers?
- Drivers Licence and Car
- Caring Attitude
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to Learn
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic and Understanding
At Alina Homecare our care workers are as important as the people we care for. We really feel we stand out from the rest and work hard to provide quality care for our customers. We genuinely feel that we are different to other work places and treat our staff as part of a team constantly listening, respecting and learning from each other .
If you think that you could make a difference to someone's day and genuinely care about people, then we have the opportunity for you.
Contact our friendly team today on 0330 055 2222
Homecare Support Worker / Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer / HCA / Community Care Worker / Domiciliary Care Worker / Health Care Assistant