Come and Join Our Fantastic Team in Emsworth and Make the Alina Difference.
Experience is not necessary as FREE TRAINING & FREE DBS CHECKS are provided.
At Alina Homecare our care workers are as important as the people we care for. We really feel we stand out from the rest and work hard to provide quality care for our customers. We genuinely feel that we are different to others work places and treat our staff as part of a team constantly listening, respecting and learning from each other.
We are looking to recruit caring, reliable, passionate individuals to join our care professionals in providing excellent standards of care to our clients and help them remain independent in their own homes. This includes full time and part time hours with flexible working patterns available to suit all applicants.
This role may include :
- House hold tasks (shopping, cleaning)
- Personal care
- Preparing meals
What Do We Provide?
- Guaranteed Hours (to reassure you that you will have a constant regular wage)
- Career development
- Flexible working hours to suit all applicants
- Weekends / evenings / mornings / weekdays / part time / full time
- Local work
- Great rates of pay - UP TO £10.40 Per Hour
- Enhanced rates of pay for Bank Holidays
- Paid holiday
- Free Induction training
- Regular refresher training
- Mileage - 20p Per Mile
- Free Uniform
- Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Roles are subject to DBS checks (free)
- Care Certificate
Alina Ambassador Scheme available after six months (a way of progressing your career)
- Alina Rewards – a way of saving you money
- Own vehicle and drivers licence is essential as you will be driving to clients homes.
- Caring attitude
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic and understanding
Areas in which we provide care in the community
- East and West Wittering
Contact our friendly team today on 0330 055 2222
Homecare Support Worker / Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer / HCA / Community Care Worker / Domiciliary Care Worker / Health Care Assistant