New Business Development Manager
We’re seeking a New Business Development Manager with a demonstrable knowledge of the corporate travel sector for a brand new role covering the North of England. Working closely with both the Sales and Implementation teams, this new role will involve identifying and generating new leads, achieving new business trading targets, assisting with proactive sales activity and enabling the successful implementation and mobilisation of new clients.
Our West Yorkshire-based client is a leading travel management company and they’re looking for a strong performer with good commercial acumen, an understanding of the business travel sector and a proven track record of B2B sales growth and achievement within the travel industry. In return, they’re offering an interesting and rewarding field sales position with a great package, including a salary of up to £50K and excellent benefits.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this New Business Development Manager role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of New Business Development Manager:
- Have a strong understanding of the corporate travel sector and our client’s market proposition and identify, understand and exploit the markets best suited to this.
- Utilise thorough research and effective lead generation to create a productive sales pipeline of genuine opportunity
- Maximise opportunities through effective selling techniques
- Passionately communicate our client’s competitive advantage, converting this into sales revenue
- Oversee the smooth implementation of new client wins, ensuring effective trading is achieved before handing off to the account management function
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in a similar sales or business development position
- Track record of B2B sales growth and achievement
- Good commercial acumen and a detailed knowledge and understanding of the corporate travel sector
- Confident and articulate with strong communication skills
- Proven ability to build and develop effective relationships
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close the deal
If you’re interested in learning more about this New Business Development Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.